Biogas PlantPioneers in the industry, we offer biogas generation plant, commercial biogas plant and gas dryer from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 100 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Output||5-10 cubic meters per day, 5000|
|Net weight:||1600 Kg|
Backed by rich industry experience, we are affianced in providing a qualitative assortment of Biogas Generation Plant. This plant is designed and manufactured from quality proven material and ultra-modern technology. In order to ensure its performance with minimum defects, it is quality tested on various parameters set by the industry. Besides, clients can avail the entire array in a number of technical specifications at market leading rates.
- Noiseless hassle free operation
- Precisely design
- Low maintenance cost
- Biogas is a renewable source of natural gas generated from the anaerobic digestion of waste materials in municipal landfills, waste water treatment plants and anaerobic digester processing agricultural and industrial organic wastes.
- The growing trend towards higher natural gas prices and a demand for renewable energy has created strong demand for equipment to upgrade raw biogas to purified biomethane. Biomethane is a purified form of renewable biogas that meets pipeline natural gas quality specifications and can be distributed and sold by injection into existing pipeline gas utility pipelines.
- Biomethane can also be used as a carbon-neutral compressed natural gas (CNG) vehicle fuel for vehicles including refuse trucks, heavy duty transportation trucks, transit buses and passenger cars.
- This Bio Gas Enrichment Plant /System is efficient in acting as your biogas to bio-CNG conversion plant. Our pricing structures are highly competitive to ensure your satisfaction with both cost and quality. We provide excellent customer support services for running your Biogas purification plant at optimal efficiency.
- You are in trusted hands at Enginox Technologies as far as your biogas purification and bottling needs go. Our technology will transform your plant purifying biogas to bio-CNG plant providing a high-quality product with ready takers in the market. The level of purification achieved using our systems allow you to almost interchangeably use the term CNG for bio-CNG. Enrichment processes developed in our biogas to CNG plant have proven efficiency. We enable you to market the much sought after fuel of the future – Bio-CNG India.
- Item Code: VPSA-Biogas-Purification-Plant
Approx. Price: Rs 45 Lakh / PlantGet Latest Price
|Waste Input||100-500 kg|
|Output||1-5 cubic meters per day|
|Rated Voltage:||440 V|
Biogas has a varying content of CH4, usually around 50 volume percent. It is possible to upgrade biogas, decreasing the content of CO2 or increasing the content of CH4, and obtain so-called biomethane, i.e. gas with the quality of natural gas. Biomethane can be used as fuel for bioCNG motor vehicles or pressed into the gasworks network.
- There are several techniques of upgrading biogas to biomethane. The most common technologies to process biogas include high-pressure water cleaning, chemical absorption, PSA, cryogenic separation and membrane separation. Each technology has its advantages and disadvantages that often depend on the place of biogas production, the capacity of processed biogas etc. The advantages of membrane separation mainly include the simplicity of the process, low energy demands, low maintenance requirements, independence on the changes in the biogas composition and no need to use any liquids and to regenerate or eliminate them. On the whole, membrane separation is environmentally friendly.
- The principle of membrane separation is based on varying permeability of molecules through the membrane. Some molecules, such as CO2, pass through the membrane and get to the permeate side. CH4 does not pass through the membrane and stays on the retentate side. Thus, a flow rich in CH4 is generated.
Gas DryerProduct Price :Get Latest Price